Thursday 11 August 2011

Look what treasure i stumbled on Today

Magpie figurine with Ring
Yesterday i was talking to my mother about birds and especially about magpies and their love for all shinny Objects.
And Today while i was in the Town area in Skegness i walked into a Charity shop just to only look.
And before me was This magpie with a shinny object in its mouth!
I was amazed as i only just been thinking about that so i figured that i must be destined to buy this so i did.
And right next to him was 2 Chinese Mudmen.
So i felt Destiny made me see them so i felt i had to get them to add to my collection so i did.
I really don't want to spend any more money.
But its easy to spend money i shouldn't spend when i see things that i like.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...