Friday 29 February 2008

Are Chicken Burgers Healthier?

This is real chicken Burger Fillet.
Chicken Burgers and chicken Nugget's are not really the healthy option.
Its OK as long as the meat is a fillet of Chicken.
But Most of the ingredients in Nugget's, Burgers and popcorn contain mostly Skin.
There is nothing wrong with eating them.
But to be Honest with you!
Only Chicken Fillet is skin free.
I know this as a fact! I don't intend to put people off!
I just think you all should know because they say the skin is the part that contains the most fat.
And lots of people who get the burger as an healthy option!
Are in fact being tricked.
I have seen signs at some places saying 100% real chicken.
They are telling you partly the truth! it is 100% real chicken skin.
They just didn't tell you that part.
I know all this because i have worked in a Production line that makes the all items above.
from freezing hands picking out the bones to mixing the skin into the machine and then i have been through the entire line of Production to the packing stage.
I'm only sharing this information because you all should not have the truth taken from you.
If you like the nuggets and burgers. Then that is totally fine.
I'm not trying to put people off at all.


This is what chicken burgers and nuggets are:










1 comment:

dniteryder said...

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that about the burgers and nuggets but I have been trying to be careful what I eat and what I feed my grandkids. We go to a place now that sells real chicken pieces and I usually get the fillet sandwich. and since they love chicken nuggets I have been trying to make sure its made of real chicken fillet pieces. I try to buy as little processed food as I can. Thanks for the information. Dniteryder

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...