Thursday 11 January 2018

Hazard spotting Skegness

The image below is part of the route that a lot of people take on the way to Beacon Medical centre, brail foot path near crossings for people with poor or no eye sight to use to help them identify the crossing. Little would they know, waiting for the sounding of the green man could turn into a road side splash up.
I use sticks myself to aid me walking and did find it very difficult to Manoeuvre indeed.



Also I notice fresh cracks along the path heading towards the beacon medical, also there are also older cracks that look older and filled with dirt.
I am not sure what is causing it. But I thought I would share it as it’s something we all should know, mainly incase it become worst and may cause Injury to people we care about.

If anyone has anything that I should blog about then please get in touch,
Writing local news is just a hobby for me, and any one who has something that I could use, please let me know.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...