Wednesday 24 April 2019

One Man and his Dog spends Easter clearing up in Lincoln and Skegness







On Saturday I was in Lincoln town center after spending Easter with family.
I was just sitting outside Wilkos by the river waiting for my family members who went inside, when suddenly walking towards me was Paul and his dog Dave, We were both very surprised to cross paths like that.

I decided to head back to Skegness on the bus with him, And he told me he had been the up steep hill to the top and then Lincoln Cathedral.

Armed with his grabber, he cleared up what ever grabbed his attention and enjoyed looking at the architecture and statue a man and his dog.


So we both headed back to skegness on same bus.

We made arrangements to meet up on Bank Holiday Monday at the Wetherspoon pub to grab a Coffee to start with a caffeine kick..

On this Monday morning I left my home to try grab the 56a across from 12 oars pub to Skegness in the hope that I could get to the pub without leaving paul waiting.

But little did I know, Paul was also having a little delay issue himself.

He had been side tracked by a stroll to the Church farm museum that lead him to this lost and un-aware situation.

I was standing at bus stop opposite the Shops on Burgh Road when suddenly I saw Paul and Dave walking by the Twelve Oars pub.

we were both delayed, but at least now we can walk to wetherspoons together,  as walking to town with someone is safer for me due to my petite mal epilepsy attacks I have been having.

So we got to the pub and sat outside whilst I went to get us both Flat white coffees.
I got help to carry out to table because of my walking aids being a bit of a bother.

Then half way through the mug someone came out from the pub and said we go to leave the pub grounds and we can not get any refills for breaking the rules. as we do not allow dogs unless they are assistant dogs.

I said we are right out here on the street, but even that wasn't allowed, so Paul chained Dave to the railings by the road,  Then he walked in the pub and asked if his dog is at the fence.
Paul wanted a peaceful result that didn't cause too much drama.


The sign showed "No dog allowed inside apart from Assistance Dogs".
And It seemed to me, that both Paul and Dave are Assistance's to each other and may need help to get validation for them both in future.
Dave helps Paul keep his emotions in check.



We then headed to the south end of Skegness beach to plan a safe place to launch my drone that pose any risks to people or nature.



There were people flying kites and the cold Nordic winds were blowing in land, so I decided to launch the drone over the sea out the risk of people and kite strings.

I am collecting footage to make a Documentary with Paul, This will take longer for me to produce, because I need to record interviews with friends of Paul and himself, including voice overs and commentary too.




On the following image
Paul gets an helping hand from 2 beach users who both rush over to pass over some trash for disposal.






Paul has a very creative and innovative side to him, that other people rarely get to know unless they be like minded and strike an understanding and trust. here is a sample of something he made using feathers and broken decaying shells to surround his artistic talents.

He has a very smooth drawing hand and has a unique style that is his own.




Paul is just like me, creative wise, if we were to part with our arts, we need to know that the new owners to really appreciate and understand what our art is about and the story that goes with them.

These images below are an example of my creative passions and my crafty side.


If anyone is willing to be added to the video to let the hearts really show how much they are proud of having Paul saving the people from having a Rubbish Holiday.
Then please get in touch.

If anyone can offer me an aqua workout opportunity in a pool or large bath to help me to try and get myself walking again then I am up for it. My left foot that hasn't moved for 11 years due to a bad accident on the way to start a new job, all the ideas to restore my foot were with Doctor Layfield who sadly committed suicide many years ago.

I need help to become more able again so I can be more productive.
Blogging is just a small part of huge ambitious mind, inventor and writer of poetry songs and stories.
All I want to do is share with the world.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

My son and I saw a post on FB about Paul and collecting. He wanted to do this so, when we visited Skeg, we bought a grabber from B&M and a few bin liners. We collected two bags around the Hildreds Centre car park within 30 minutes.

Now, we have bin rings to hold bin liners properly, gloves, proper litter pickers and fluorescent jackets and go on a half-termly basis to collect around the Driffield area on a a regular basis. All thanks to a simple share of a picture on FB ground of one man and his dog, helping the world. Thanks Paul, Nick.

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...