Friday 12 April 2019

Lusso Caffè Skegness coffee review

I was just heading own the high street in Skegness towards wetherspoons to get my caffeine fix.
Then suddenly I see a caffee that I never seen before.
So I thought I would give them a try.

On entry I was greeted by a waitress and was advised to kindly take a seat.

So that's what I did, and no time at all, she brought over a menu.

All that was on my mind was coffee.
And as soon as I saw the coffee section I notice that they do large Flat white, who else sells this in large? I have no idea.


Just leading with that would have got me in the door faster.



Now I am drinking the flat white as I write this blog.
My first impression is wow, that was strong from the first sip.
But as I progressed it became a very tasty coffee and I am at the last part, I don't want this moment to end.
Will I be back again, oh yes, every time I go to town. Sorry Gregg's and Wetherspoon but these win for taste and enjoyment.


You will find this cafe across the road from Drapers and British Heart Foundation.
The prices on the menu look reasonable though I am not hungry at the moment.

I will need to return to review the food in the near future.
For now enjoy and follow my blog as I will go out and rate other places soon.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...