Friday 12 April 2019

North Korea executed fortune tellers

Hell fire background of Kim Yong


Tens of thousands of people were forced to watch the execution of two female fortune tellers.
The staged public trial by the authorities led to their demise.
This will spook everyone for sure, what did they predict and what secrets were they going to un mask.
I have a feeling more will follow.
Who will it be next? The weather man for predicting the weather?
As Kim Yong sits on his throne, the tea lady heres a cup of tea sir, " How did you know I wanted a cup of tea?"
Oh you know me!
"Execute the tea lady for reading my mind"
Oh no not another tea lady sir...
Execute you for saying Oh No.
Oh No not another person who said Oh No!
Execute him and all the people who looked like they were thinking Oh No.
I guess Kim Yong must have thought " I bet you didn't predict that"
Imagine if Kim Yong played an online computer game with players all in the same room.  If anyone even nearly attacks or knocks into Kim, he will have them shot for real.
I have a feeling that if Kim Yong was to get I'll and almost going to die,  Then he would just hit a kill switch of what ever other way he plans to dominate.
I am sorry I don't have images regarding execution, but would be not something we should see to be honest.
At least that's a choice we have that his people don't.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...