Monday 22 January 2018

iPhone X could possibly cancel due to poor sales

It’s true, IPhone X could be pulling the plug on the X because of poor sales.
They think that they can just keep poking us with new IPhone’s and enslave is with iCloud charges for use of memory and still limit us to the creative freedom we want in our lives.

They have pulled the rug under our feet a bit too hard this time.
They don’t realise it’s trust that is bringing down the sales, more of us owners are waking up and smelling the real coffee.
You want us to be I-zombies don’t ya

I am a creative person, I do stop motion animations, make music, write poetry, songs and short stories, I invent things, this means I use a lot of memory, also when I go out and film something for my blog or YouTube channel, it’s instantly uploaded to the cloud, and I have to down load it again if I want to edit with it right there and then. This means it will be using my data and draining my phones battery faster. And it slows my ability to edit videos properly. I have filled my cloud memory up and was forced to upgrade before iPhone would let me take another picture.

It’s like being scammed

So I believe they are going to loose so much trust, that they will be falling down I massive losses of profits very soon.

They used to be amazing, but now they are just greedy.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...