Friday 5 January 2018

Power issues in the east of Lincolnshire

Between 18:00 hours going through till early hours, the east coast of Lincolnshire had some power outages and power fluctuations. Ingoldmels estate was hit by a blackout, but the people below the the black line on map just had power fluctuations, So I decided to check with residents on local community group on Facebook and received instant reports from people as it was happening. Winthorpe and Skegness power grid was fluctuating at the same rate. Spilsby and Wainfleet also had fluctuations but they were a lot less noticed as far as I know.


I advised people to turn off their computers until the pulse waves have settled,
The Ingoldmels area and northwards is on a high voltage network, and it’s that what went down.
Everywhere bellow the black line was just affected by the slight electric magnetic wave.

At this point I don’t have enough evidence to say the cause, but as soon as I know, I will report it on here.

If anyone else has any local information that I should write about on my blog, then I would be grateful. All I can do is credit you for your reports, this blog is for us people.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...