Wednesday 3 January 2018

iPhone drain your battery to automatically upload all your videos and photos to the cloud

It’s come to my own attention that early this morning I recorded some windy video footage whilst I waited for a bus, when I was writing a message to a friend, I notice the battery going down really fast, I had already lowered my screen brightness and closed all apps, but still the power was going down in front of me.
Then I remember that I had been filming something earlier. Anything I film gets automatically uploaded to iCloud, using up my data and power in the background. At this rate my iCloud will get full so fast, and I am now starting to feel like a slave to their charges. I am a creative user and this isn’t fare.

Do you have this issue? Then please write a comment cheers



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...