Thursday 11 January 2018

Where am I ?

Take a look and you will see, I have a nice cup in front of me,
Americano is what I have, full of rich aromas and roasted bliss.
It’s like the perfect moment building to the perfect kiss.



All I ask is where Am I, based on the picture and description, with this knowledge you will gain wisdom when it comes to having a very special coffee in Skegness.

Please let me know in comments your answers, I will be very grateful if you could follow my blog, thankyou, please checkout my archive going back years, You May find a surprising Read.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Skegness

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...