Friday 5 January 2018

Strange Trail Rings over Skegness

Walking out Holland and Barrett and my eyes are instantly distracted by this strange formation in the sky,
A double ring trail? In a perfect loop, and no trail leaving makes this very unusual in deed


Bellow is a Time lapse of it drifting away quite slow really, this time lapse is about 10 minutes of footage that I speed up.
If anyone has anything to add to this then feel free to let us know.




If you see or hear anything strange in and around Skegnesss then please let me know and I will credit your name to the reporting. Please let me know if you want to be Anonymous.
This blog is just a hobby past time that I use to distract myself from creative thoughts.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...