Saturday 28 May 2011

925 SILVER 3D RELIEF ART Great Buy

On Friday i found treasure hidden behind loads of old framed pictures in the back of a charity shop.
To start with i just loved these because they were different and very fasinating.
on the back of the pictures i see Italian writing But i didn't know what i meant.
But when i got home i used googles translator to convert the text to read:
artistic creations on precious metals rush frame natural wood art made ​​entirely by hand in our workshops with silver 925% high grade. And After looking them up i found that they are not so common at all.
And found evidence of sales making figars between $300-$450  and most were sales that happened years ago and this made me realize how lucky i am to get have 2 in my possession.


Look how wonderful it is.

  I love art so much and knowing how valuable these are doesn't blind me from my original reason that i brought. I just love seeing creative and skill talented work that i can appreciate. The silver reflects light so crisply and magicly
Close up view sorry its not very clear


This was hand crafted and it bares a signing of artist but i cant make it out with my eyes.
Here it is a bit closer.
I really like these master pieces so much! That they would be really hard to part with.
But if anybody out there made the right offer and was passionate about the pictures then i may consider it.
I will try sort out clearer picture soon to replace these.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...