Saturday 9 July 2011

The 1st movie i saw at the cinema was Superman

The 1st Movie i ever saw in the cinema was Superman,
Its one of my most precious memories as a child.
The Magical smell of fresh made popcorn and the strange folding seat that i thought would try eat me!
Anyway after a mess about trying to understand these huge folding seats i sit there and gazed at the screen.
And there was a waltzer organ music playing a tune that made the whole build up to the film such a fantasy in my mind.
And then the curtains parted.
The 3 dimensional writing started popping out making the moment so fantastic and exciting ever more.
Anyway now its its 2011 i have struck the chance to re live that moment once again.
I was lucky to find Super man on super 8mm for projectors.
Superman Super  8mm

I plan to re-create the settings of my room to give the same memories of that great day.
Just got to get the moving curtains made 1st and waltzer organ music.
I will work something out thatr will be so innovative.
Follow my blog and you shall be informed of the outcome.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...