Sunday 28 June 2015

Tom and Jerry: I feel sorry for the Cat now i grown up

During the 80s when i was a child, watching Tom and Jerry used to have me laughing out loud and in stitches to such an extent that after watching back to back episodes at School, this left me with  painful aches in my lungs that i remember it even to this day.

Now i have grown up, I decided to revisit my past by getting Tom and Jerry on DVD.
I got myself a drink and a Tasty treat and sat in front of my TV and pressed play.
As i watched the first episode i was getting ready to laugh but i didn't even laugh or smile.
now i was feeling sorry for Tom and this time Jerry seemed like a mean little bully.
I really got emotional and couldn't watch any more and was really shocked that i used to laugh really hard at this.
Now i realize this cartoon projects a bad message to children of today and pet lovers in respect.
Now i am grown up, Sponge Bob gives me the laughs as i feel Sponge Bob is my inner self made into cartoon caricter.
 
Please subscribe to my blog,  If you have a YouTube or Google mail then you are already able to subscribe. Please share

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...