Wednesday 5 August 2020

Complete Sunrise Skegness 4K *no Adds*



Here is a Complete Sunrise from before to its beautiful emerging of golden light.

Take my word for it right now, Seeing this with your real eyes beats any video or photo any day of the week.

I have made this for all those people who can't get out to see it and for the people who simply want to chill out to it.

If you have seen the real thing in Skegness, Then you may have noticed there is normally an optical Illusion where the sun appears to be in front of the wind turbines.

The 2 people walking by the video, I got permission to film them the day before this recording.

Every morning they go for a swim in the sea, Apparently it is Their daily routine.

I am yet to film them using my drone.

so please follow my blog and I will put together a Video Interview with them in the very near future.

so see it first here

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...