Wednesday 16 March 2011

I have a New Blog called SkeggyWood

I think its time to give Skegness a media involvement, And get locals to be creative and get productions seen.
I want to get anybody interested without it based on cost! As a Group we can do Acting roles and learn Filming and editing skills without the need of expensive equiptment.
Its even possible to make great videos with footage from Mobile phones!
Please hop on by to my Skeggywood blog and sign up by sending email to me by clicking here   message me and i will get in touch and we can help this town rise from the ashes and be known!
If your too shy to be filmed! maybe you could do filming! or learn the art of editing.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...