Friday 17 June 2011

Arthritis or Bakers cyst swelling

Almost 2 weeks a go i went to see the Doctor about the stinging/burning pain i get when i knee to get into bed or when i need to get out of the bath! Its pain beyond every other pain known.
what i am talking about. I didn't get the greatest Doctor at that appointment because he was somewhere else.
I don't want to use names on this blog for legal reasons and respect.
But the doctor i did see said i have arthritis and de-generating  joints!  He didn't examine my knee physically.
He said there is no cure for that condition and that i will have to live with this for the rest of my life!
He suggested i take really strong pain killers! But i told him that i already have too many repeat prescriptions including one for pain and they don't work a bit.
3 weeks since i started getting this condition and now i notice i am getting the pains just by bending my knees to put socks on!  Even a trip in the Taxi with my 2 weeks shopping! Bending my knees for the cab seat turned into torture that i had difficulty trying to pretend i was fine.
I done a lot of research about my condition and have found the symptoms of Bakers cyst so much like what my problem is because of the bumps and when pressed has a squidgy effect.

This is my left knee.

Bakers cyst




as you can clearly see there is a visible bump!
If the Doctor examined my knee he may have had a chance of Diagnosing my problem
instead of me having to research to find that that doctor was not professional in anyway.
We travel miles to get seen! When we could have saved a journey and expense when all
the doctor does is assumes my knees are an Non fixable condition and makes me really sad!
And now knowing that my knees may have a chance to recover after all.
If i have these cysts drained it may offer me hope.
And then i can concern-trait on getting my left foot to move after almost 4 years of being solid.


No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...