Wednesday 18 January 2012

Is My Mobile phones a Risk to my health?

I am a very rare person who seems to be very sensitive to elements of this modern day world.
And through these senses i have noticed that i have been noticing for the past 10 years of owning a mobile,
that a brought me to blog about this, Because when i do a simple google search to try find other people in same boat as me.  i Just wrote the following comment to this news:
I have been looking for advice about mobile phones risks for years. As i struggle to hold the phone near my head without feeling a pain in my brain. if any body would like to use me in a study then i am willing to help. I have had a Nerolisist test and he confirmed i seem to have a problem with one side of my brain. But the most emence pain i get is behind my right eye. If i use the phone while its being charged.. It hurts me even when i sit with it on Loud speaker.
It can take 40 years according to the news below for the effects of cancer or tumours. and we people have been using mobiles for well over 10 year.
Even through that time regardless of studies, It just seems very strange that my head head hurts so very much when its only a few inches away from the ear or if i look down on the screen.

My Top tips to reduce risks:

  1. Use loud speaker if you plan to talk for long periods time.
  2. keep conversations small when you are out and about and talk later.
  3. Don't sleep with your mobile phone near your head (A good arm reach away is best)
  4. Do not use your mobile phone while it is being charged (I Notice that my brain pain seems more intense) I have noticed tghrough over 10 year experience (not medicaly proven)
  5. look up moble phone sheilding products

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...