Friday 11 May 2018

Pets at home is not coming soon

I had a hard time sleeping tonight with the thought going around in my head of the giant message on the window of Pets at Home, saying Coming soon.
All the people that will still see it, causing them to think of their pets and how they will spoil them.
Also the advice and smiling faces of a pet company that seemed down to earth after their admin and staff also have pets of their own.

So I had to skip my sleep and Trollope over to pets at home to make a little change to the sign without causing any disrespect as much as possible.

Please forgive me if you don’t think I should have done what I did.
I needed to know that the sign was not still giving out false hopes.

Now I can finally goto sleep at almost 5am.






Please write a comment, so we can show what great costumers they were about to get.

I myself have a VIP card for pets at home.
I have brought stuff from the Lincoln store and online. But I have held back since end of 2017, ready to splash out on the grand opening.

The excitement me and friends had for the store was so overwhelming that it’s been a strong conversation over coffees at M&S by locals and seasonal residents.

If they were to at least do some actual market research with people here, they would find they are not just pulling the rug of trust from below our feet. They are popping our dream bubbles.

Please comment here on my blog so that your feelings can be shared with others alike.

I am afraid I am going to give up shopping from Pets at Home, online and in other towns. Because my weakness is the word Trust.
And the word "sorry" does not cut it for my almost 2 year wait.

I am an inventor anyway, so I guess I will just get back to inventing toys for pets.




If there is any people interested in helping an inventor like my self to make prototypes of such a lot of amazing ideas, I am disabled, but my ideas are practical.
I just need access to work a shop and someone who I can trust (not like pets at home) to help support my ideas.
And maybe make our pets even happier.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...