Sunday 13 May 2018

The Vampire Gnats are here

After the wet weekend and humid temperatures and the higher levels of heat for this time of year.
Its become perfect conditions for millions of gnats to leave puddles and standing waters.
Giant stacks of used tires make for perfect breeding.
As well as an high levels of green taking to the air, this makes a very busy sky for us all.
Having that sat, Lady birds numbers can increase when their favorite food source is at its highest.

My advice for people having outdoor evening BBQ's next to grass that is not cut short, May disturb resting gnat, that Will surely invade people legs that are not completely covered.

In-fact a friend reminded me of a Dream I had about three weeks ago about us being invaded by an overwhelming number of tiny gnats.
In this dream I saw people being attacked by such an alarming amount that it caused people to start falling to the ground. also I mentioned flies that carry something very bad.
Its normal for events in my dreams to to pass, 
When I lived in Nottingham over 15 years ago, I dreamed of a big fire at work at E52 building at the boots warehouse and picking stations. Then when I went to work on that same day, This building i was working in, became the biggest fire i ever wittiness, The assembly point was still too close so everyone had to run and black smoke started the come down over us.
it taken me about 2 years to get that black smoke out my chest.

So now i take notice of hints in my dreams ever since.
I always speak out my dreams, And quite often, things do come to pass.

So I guess the amount of gnats that our skies are full of here in Skegness are starting to look like my dream.
Something else happened in the dream that i found very disturbing, So if anyone wants to know what happened then you are going to need to ask me.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Peace out to you all.

No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...