Friday 27 July 2018

Electromagnetic storm over Skegness from Friday

In the early hours of Friday a electromagnetic storm really got started with what seemed like a megaton explosion and continued blowing up things around it.
It was just like in blockbuster movies.
I tried to film and record it because it effected my fan tower and even shut down my phone
Just before I went to hit record button.

I eventually got recording again but not without issues.

My phone screen was picking up lightning that my eyes could not see.
Here is what I was up against on my screen.

















Please watch this video and see and hear what I heard, because there was a long electrical sound effect happening at the same time.



Most people know that fans work by using electromagnetic coil the creates the power to turn, but when a small emp electromagnetic pulse charge is emitted it disrupts electronics.


No comments:

Haunted Robot

Here is some Skegnews from the past, About a haunted robot called Rovio. The report below is unedited but was written 5 years ago. A few...